- American Psychiatric Association
APA practice guidelines are intended to assist psychiatrists in clinical decision-making and to improve patient care.
- American Society of Addiction and Medicine
- Addiction Resource
- Anxiety Disorders
A brief discription of anxiety disorders.
- California Department of Justice Patient Activity Report (pdf)
The link above can be filled out by any licensed physician with a DEA number to obtain triplicate information on any patient.
- California Society of Addiction Medicine
- Drug Treatment for People with Mood Disorders
Discussions of issues in psychopharmacology.
- Drug Watch
A site to help the public understand mental health medications and the conditions treated by the drugs, such as depression & anxiety.
- Entrez PubMed
Site for searching the medical literature.
- Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship Program – Department of Psychiatry, UCSF
The UCSF Forensic Psychiatry Fellowship Program offers rigorous training in civil, criminal, clinical, and consultative forensic psychiatry. The goal of the program is to enable psychiatrists to understand and effectively interface with the legal system.
- Gateway Psychiatric Services, Peter Forster, MD
San Francisco psychiatrist, Bay Area psychiatrist providing treatment and evaluation for adult depression, anxiety and bipolar disorders, clinical research and consultation.
- Institute of Medicine
Link to the Institute of Medicine of the National Academies site.
- Lab Tests Online
A public resource on clinical lab testing from the laboratory professionals who do the testing.
- Medical Board of California – Physician License Lookup
A link to the physician look-up page of the Medical Board of California.
- Medical Insurance Exchange of California – Professional Liability Insurance
Link to the site of the largest medical malpractice insurer (MIEC) within the Western United States
Talk With An Expert
Contact us to discuss the details of your case and determine if we have the right forensic psychiatrist or psychologist for your case.
Schedule a Call >